Want to try SCUBA?
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is for everyone who wants to start learning to dive today! You will be in the care of a PADI professional and learn basic scuba skills so you can have fun while experiencing the exciting wonders of the underwater world. Who can do it?
Who can do it?
• Anybody 10 years or older who meets the basic health requirements
What do you do?
• Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move underwater with your gear
• Find out what it is like to breathe underwater
• Learn key skills that you will use on every scuba dive
• Have fun swimming around and exploring
• Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver Course
• Earn credits towards the PADI Scuba Diver and Open Water certification courses
• The optional Open water dive is ‘a must’ for those who want to get the feeling of scuba diving in the big blue sea!
PADI Discover scuba diving with Dive Action Cape Town
How long will it take?
• A fun-filled day with adventure and excitement!
What will it cost?
• The Pool session only – half a day from R1450.00.
• The Pool session and sea dive – 1 full day from R1750.00.
What is included in the course?
• PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide
• One Pool dive
• One Sea dive (optional)
• All scuba diving gear
Contact us today
We are keen and waiting to assist you with all your diving requirements, so please call in and say Hi!