The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Will help you increase your scuba diving skills.
Why do it?
• Increase your skill level & diving enjoyment
• Dive a variety of different environments
• Broaden your diving knowledge, ability & experience
• Introduces the more advanced & specialty courses available
What do you do?
A total of 5 dives are completed from the shore and off the boat. The two core dives are a navigation dive and a deep dive.
There is a choice for the balance of the dives, for example:
• Underwater naturalist
• Wreck diving
• Boat diving
• Underwater photography
• Peak performance buoyancy….. and MUCH MUCH more!! Underwater navigation training on the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
How long will the course take to complete?
• Duration: approximately 2-3 days
• When: Over weekends. However, shore dives can be scheduled during the week and boat dives are normally scheduled at the weekend.
What will it cost?
• The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course starts from R6700.00 per diver.
What is included in the course?
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Crew Pack with free SMB
• Your PIC
• The hire of all your diving equipment
• Your boat and shore dives
Contact us today
We are keen and waiting to assist you with all your diving requirements, so please call in and say Hi!