Become a NITROX Diver
Dive SAFER and LONGER....
Why do it?
Maximise your dive time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver Course. As an “Enriched Air Diver” you save time because you can:
• Stay underwater longer
• Get back into the water sooner
• Get your certification while also completing dives for other PADI courses
Furthermore diving with NITROX you may feel less tired which is great on holiday!
What are the requirements?
• Open Water Diver certification
• Be a minimum of 15 years old
What do you do?
• You will learn about the required dive preparation and special dive procedures for enriched air diving.
• Discuss managing oxygen exposure
• Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba cylinder
• Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
How long will the course take to complete?
A mini workshop and two dives and you’ll be on your way!
• Recommended total course hours: 12
• Open Water training: usually two dives over one day
What will it cost?
• The PADI Enriched Air Diver Course costs R1950.00 theory only or R2950 including 2 dives on Nitrox (with Nitrox fills and boat dives)
What is included in the course?
• A PADI Enriched Air Crew Pack
• Nitrox Fills and Boat Dives (optional)
Where can I go from here?
You can add this speciality course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification, and your PADI Enriched Diver certification is required if you intend to move into technical diving.
Contact us today
We are keen and waiting to assist you with all your diving requirements, so please call in and say Hi!