So You Want To Be a Diver? Welcome.
The PADI Open Water course is the first major step in learning to scuba dive.
You will learn:
• All the basic concepts about scuba diving
• How to breathe underwater
• What precautions to take while diving
This program is designed to be fun, exciting and to teach you how to dive safely. On completion you will be an internationally recognised diver!
Is this course for you?
• If you are 10 years or older you can become a PADI Open Water diver (junior certification from 10 -14 years).
• You need to have a basic standard of health and be prepared to have lots of fun!
Scuba Instructor with PADI Open Water Divers
How long will the course take to complete?
• Duration: approximately 4 – 5 days
• When: Part time over weekends and two evenings in the week or as a full time course running Monday to Friday.
What will it cost?
The Open Water course with PADI Ultimate Crew Pack with your own PADI training DVD starts from R7195.00 per diver.
What is included in the course?
• PADI Ultimate Crew Pack with PADI training DVD
• Classroom sessions
• Pool and sea dives
• The hire of all your diving equipment
• A free boat dive with us on completion of the course
Contact us today
We are keen and waiting to assist you with all your diving requirements, so please call in and say Hi!