Become a PADI Rescue Diver
Be a good diver and get EDUCATED!!
Why do it?
• Expand your diver knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level
• Learn to look beyond yourself, to consider the safety and well being of other divers
• Prerequisite of all PADI leadership programs
• Learn to prevent problems and manage dive emergencies
• Build diver confidence
You will learn:
• How to evaluate any challenging marine situation
• A good set of practical skills
• Self Rescue
• Recognise and manage stress in other divers
• Emergency management and equipment
• Rescuing panicked divers
• Rescuing unresponsive divers
PADI Rescue Diver Course
How long will the course take to complete?
• The Rescue Diver course takes 3 days to complete
• An Emergency First Response (EFR) course or equivalent is required to do the Rescue course and takes 1 day to complete
What will it cost?
• The Rescue Diver course starts from R5195.00 per diver.
• The EFR course costs R1800.00
Please note: We offer a Rescue Diver course with the EFR course (4days) at a discounted rate starting from R6795.00 per diver.
What is included in the course?
• PADI Crew Pack
• Free pocket mask
• Pool sessions
• Sea Dives
• PADI RegistrationsR6795.00
Contact us today
We are keen and waiting to assist you with all your diving requirements, so please call in and say Hi!